Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Proud Mom

I am feeling the need to brag about my son .... so read on - - -
Sunday, Aug. 21st was Dylan's High School Graduation Open House and it went better than I could of imagined! Dylan visited with and thanked everyone that came to his party (this can be a struggle for someone with social anxiety). I am so proud to be his Mom and proud of how well he did- he's amazing!! A lot  more people came to the party than we had expected. This was such a great surprise :) and the weather was beautiful too, couldn't of asked for a better day!
I Love you Dylan... I believe in you and I'm excited for your college experience to begin and hope it will continue to be all you want it to be! ~Mom

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Dylan!!!!! I know we are not there all the time to say things that ought to be said.... but please know this... WE ARE PROUD OF YOU! Be proud of yourself for staying the course and finishing! We love you and miss you very much!! Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you! Love Uncle Rick and Aunt Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the kind words and for praying for both my Mom and I.
    Love, Dylan

    ReplyDelete