Sunday, August 28, 2011

Hurt right arm : (

I have not posted for awhile due to my right arm hurting. I went to the clinic Friday and was told I have tendonitis (I alredy knew this) anyway- I was given a prescription for Prednisone, 40mg a day for 6 days and told to take Ibuprofen as well.
She also said I was NOT to use my right arm at all. I had to miss work yest. and today :(   I'm not happy about this! Why does my body need to fight me so much?? Grrrr....
I better stop, it's hard to type with just my left hand...LOL

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you to have a quick recovery. I had bursitis in my shoulder years ago so I can somewhat relate. Did the doc say anything about using cold packs for it too?? Just thinking it might help. Hugs, Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie, sorry to hear your arm is giving you grief again. I hope you'll feel better soon. You and Dylan should come over for dinner some time soon. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete