Monday, November 5, 2012

I am feeling so thankful for answered prayers!!
My Dad has had such a difficult past few weeks with many troubles with his heart. He is now recovery from open heart surgery, he had his mitral valve replaced on Thurs. Nov 1st! (2nd time, 1st replacement surgery was in Dec. '99) He has had some bumps in the road to recovery but overall is doing remarkable! I just wanted to post a quick note saying that my faith in the Lord has grown over the past few weeks immensly and I am thankful for this and everyone around me that has been lifting my Dad and my family up in prayer! Thank you ♥ 

2 comments:

  1. Our hearts are also filled with thankfulness and an overwhelming awe from seeing how God has worked miracle after miracle this week with Dad. So glad we were able to be here with Mom, Dad and you all. Hugs, Rick and Grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grace, I changed my background does it show up now? I cannot figure out how to get the date of post a different color than brown though, even in advanced settings..??
      Love you- Hugs

      Delete